Email us at email@example.com.
In addition to our off the shelf products, here are some of the jobs we also do
- Custom timers and relay sequencers
- For example, you have a light that needs to be turned on for 10 minutes every 5 hours but every 10 hours it must be on for 15 minutes instead. Just tell us how many outputs and how you need them controlled
- Mechanical model animation
- A recent client needed a Trivision sign to rotate and change images every 12 hours. This involved motion control using stepper motors and a custom designed sequencing system all at a low cost using Arduino-based electronics
- Arduino software/hardware integration
- Were you attracted to Arduino based on its popularity but don’t have the time to learn all about it? We can help. We will write your sketch for you or build out a complete system
- Small low-voltage control panels
- We will design and build your circuit and install it in an industrial-rated enclosure
- Full custom hardware and firmware/software design projects
- Entertainment props automation and lighting
Contact us with your questions. No ideas are too crazy, no projects are too simple: we prefer small, quick-turnaround projects that keep our minds racing around the hamster wheel 🙂
Take a look at some of our recent projects.
You can reach us for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a comment below.